1) Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? Maker Ten - Kingdom Prospers
I can bring you abundance through connecting you with your ancestors, and with your roots. In me, you find a partner who is grounded, practical, and who draws joy and many different faeries into your life.
2) What are your strengths as a deck? Maker Six - Generosity
Because I exist in a place of abundance, I am always happy to share: my knowledge, my connections, my experiences. I help you act from a place of generosity, too, as you feel happy and able to share that wealth of joy.
3) What are your limits as a deck? Dancer Eight - Escaping Stagnation
I cannot help you with your emotions unless you are willing to help yourself. You must be willing to listen to your higher self and draw away from people and influences that pull you down. I will shine my light, but you must follow it.
4) What are you here to teach me? Warrior Six - No Foe Too Great
I am hear to teach you to face your fears and triumph over them. I will always be here to support you in this, and will remind you of the other beings who are also willing to assist you, helping you to feel strong and joyful.
We can best work together by creating a sacred space together, and by acting from this place as a team, united in our search for spirit in the land of faery.
6) What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? Maker Three - Labour's Fruit
Together we can begin to grow something beautiful. Our combined energy is nurturing and inspiring, it can bring new life to projects and create the possibility for growth.
It feels really positive to have Maker Three in the outcome position of this spread, given it was also the card I drew to represent what I am ready to commit to in my Litha Faery Spread :)